New Tune Tuesday

Maybe I'm just getting old and I'm stuck in my heyday of indie from the mid to late 00's but sometimes I find it hard to get on board with new bands but thanks to The NME of all people (who knew they still cared!) I've been pointed in the direction of something very special.

London based band Vestiges and their track Woman has got my interest. Its effortlessly cool and chilled out and for me has a slight Last shadow Puppets/Alex Turner solo feel. Its got a nice relaxed vibe to it and it would go perfect with a cold corona whilst the sun is going down.


Is a nice simple tune and that's what makes it great, and when the trumpet pops its head in after 2:31 I nearly shouted with delight, its such a boss touch on an already top song.

Its a lovely bit of dream Indie that's worth checking out here https://soundcloud.com/vestigesband/woman-master

Keep your eyes peeled for future gigs as I can feel big things ahead for the trio, here is their twitter  https://twitter.com/vestiges_band

No comments:

Post a Comment