Fred Perry Caban Mac

'You need a winter coat' is what my girlfriend kept telling me. All I had was a Ben Sherman Harrington, which is super cool don't get me wrong, but doesn't do much of a job of keeping the cold out. I'd looked at wool peacoats which was a route I'd gone down previously but the Yorkshireness in me kept saying 'There's no need to spend, summers nearly here'. But then on the morning of my birthday I opened one of the presents from my girlfriend and there it was, a Fred Perry Caban Mac.

Now a quick backstory, I would almost wear anything Fred Perry. When the Mrs asks me what I want for birthday/Christmas i always answer the same 'You don't have to get me anything but I wouldn't complain if I had some more Fred Perry stuff.'

The Caban Mac is something special because I can literally wear it anywhere. Its smart enough to wear with my suit at work and it does not look out of place on the football terraces.Its thick enough to keep the cold off but not so thick that I start sweating out and need to take it off. Its got the option of fastening the collar down or popping it which is the way I prefer to wear it.


I'm also a big fan of the brown buttons as it just provides it with an extra bit of detail and when i glance down and see the Laurel Wreath it makes me feel absolutely boss.



I like to think of myself as a bit of a mod and having a top quality coat that makes me stand out is pretty important, and this is the coat for that. Its just something that is that little bit different from everything else out there and add the fact that its Fred Perry I'd honestly say its my favorite coat ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment